2. These clouds are called Morning Glory. This picture was taken in the Gulf of Carpentaria in Australia.
3. In one city in Brazil, this is the separation between the poor and wealthy.
4. This bridge is located in Shandong, a Chinese Province, which is located across the Gulf of Jiaozhou. The bridge is the longest sea bridge in the world, measuring 22 miles long and is eight car lanes wide.
5. This is the border between Belguim and the Netherlands. This picture is taken in Belguim outside a cafe located in the Netherlands.
6. Population 1! This is found in Buford, WY along Interstate 80.
7. Located in Vienna, this is the highest chained carousel in the world! It is 383 feet tall!!!
8. Emerald Lake is located in Tongariro National Park in New Zealand. It’s located in the crater of an extinct volcano!
9. Dubai! Need I say more! The height of these buildings get as tall as 163 floors.
View looking down.
10. What an adorable family picture! Not too many families could get a photo like this!
11. Flathead Lake, Montana! The water is so clear you can see right to the bottom.
12. A video game store in Paris. Hard to believe that this floor is actually flat.
13. This is Floor 103 in Chicago, Illinois. What a crazy view!
14. This is what it looks like from the outside.
15. This is a picture of fog that completely covered the city of Sydney, Australia.
16. This phenomenon is known as Danxia landform. It can be found in China in several different places. This particular one is found in Zhangye, Province of Gansu. The color is due to the accumulation of red sandstone and other rocks over millions of years.
17. This is the Happy Rizzi House found in Brunswick, Germany.
18. This is by far one of the craziest airports I have EVER seen! This is the Gilbraltar Airport.
19. Found on the Isle of Lamu in the Indian Ocean. Looks like paradise.
20. Autumn is here!
21. A lighthouse in Mare, France. I don’t think I’d be willing to be this lighthouse guard.
22. A monument in Kaunas, Lithuania shown during the day and evening.
23. The airport on the Maldives. This is an artificial island found in the Indian Ocean.
24. Marcus Levine is an artist whose work can be found in galleries in London. He starts off with a white wooden panel, then hammers nails into it making it into beautiful pieces of art.
25. Two times a year, if you’re lucky enough, you can see approximately 10,000 Gulf of Mexico Sting Rays migrate. They go from the Yucatan Peninsula to Florida in the spring, then head back in the fall.
26. This restuarant is amazing. Located in Zanzibar, you can access it by foot or by boat depending on the tide.
27. A moon-shaped building in Dubai.
28. A river over a river. This is the Magdeburg Water Bridge in Germany.
30. A desert filled with Phacelia, also known as Scorpion Weed. These only bloom once every several years.
31. How would you like to work here? These are the offices of Selgas Cano located in Madrid.
32. In the town of Skagen, which is located on the northernmost point of Denmark, you can see where the Baltic & North Seas meet. The two tides cannot merge together because they are different densities.
33. A very remarkable bridge found in Seoul, South Korea. It’s called the Banpo Bridge.
34. This statue was created by Bruno Catalano and is located in France. It made me do a double-take.
35. The longest traffic jam in the world! This happened in China and was 161 mile long!
36. A forest located in Gryfino, Poland. They are unsure what is making the trees grow at this angle.
37. A storm caught on camera in Montana.
38. An amazing tunnel found in Sequoia National Park, California.
39. This is called Thor’s Well and is found in Cape Perpetua, Oregon. This is happening due to a moderate tide and strong surf.
40. A sunset caught perfectly while inside of a wave.