Vampire Tools and Materials
Thumbtack or pin
Small white pumpkin (For a big bite, choose a small pumpkin so the plastic vampire teeth seem huge)
Plastic vampire teeth
Small red map tacks
Vampire Pumpkin How-To
- Print mouth template. Lay template on pumpkin, and poke thumbtack through, all along outline, to transfer design. Cut out with saw; remove excess flesh.
- Wedge teeth into hole.
- For eyes, pin map tacks onto pumpkin.
- Fangs. Map pins, 1/8 inch, in Red.
Bat Tools and Materials
- Black construction paper
- Small white pumpkin
- Hot-glue gun
- Wing template
- Trace onto construction paper and cut out.
- Fold down flat ends of wings 1/4 inch, and attach folded edge to pumpkin with hot glue.