If You Were Born in The 90's (25 pics)

Save And Share : Tweet This ! Share On Facebook ! Share On Google Buzz ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Get These Share Buttons ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !

12 Responses so far.

1. Anonymous says:

this made me really happy. i want to be a kid again
    nostalgia kicking in
    /existenz

2. Anonymous says:

true dat.

3. Anonymous says:

Kinda got your decade wrong. This would have been if you were born in the 80s.

4. Anonymous says:

so true, wow times have changed

5. Anonymous says:

Dude, the only thing people remember is the boombox.
    I have no idea of what moronic contry you're from... Oh wait, ofcourse you're an american!

6. Anonymous says:

WTF ARE DUNKAROOS, damn americans, so FAT

7. Anonymous says:

THOSE WERE THE GOOD OL DAYS!

8. Anonymous says:

Of course i can name those 4 shows! The 90's is where it was at. Last hoorah of true rebel culture

9. Anonymous says:

I think the "dreamed of being slimed" picture is referring to "You Can't Do That On Television". That show would be more applicable for someone born in the 80's since it stopped airing in 1994, and someone born in 1990 would have been 4 yrs. old when that show went off the air. I remember that show well, one of my favorites to watch when I was a kid (I was born in 77).

10. Anonymous says:

Errrr, I want born in 1997. Perhaps you mean "If you were born in the 80s", or "If you were a kid in the 90s".

11. Anonymous says:

I was born in '97, but all the "90s stuff" doesn't stop the second it becomes 2000. All this stuff was still around. I was only a toddler in the 90's, but I think the 90's "kid culture" continued well into the 2000's, and describes anyone's childhood who was born the same year as me. Just clearing that up.

12. Anonymous says:

You don't remember high mortgage rates ? The early Apple computers? Cheap auto fuel? A time when only idiots and losers and navy guys had tattoos ? The idea that Japan was going to rule the economic world? Bangladesh starving? The ascension of major corporate greed? The idea that the social arts were worthwhile giving way to total business education? A time when middle-class people could afford to go to college?